Nov 12, 2008

MOVING DAY

UGH..... that's how I feel about that!

As if moving everything in your entire house to a different location isn't hard enough.... last Sunday, Joe was at work on Snoqualmie Pass and stepped wrong while they were surveying up on the mountain. BAM! Just like that... he can barely pick Connor up anymore... Somehow the way he stepped completely screwed up his back. AND... Connor, Haylie and I are all sick with sinus colds and coughs. YUCK!

SO!!!

Not only do we have to move... we have to move without Joe. I'm thinking a LOT of my stuff is going to get ruined, scratched, etc. Never assume.... I know, I know. Luckily, my mom (the saint that she is :) is bringing us dinner on Saturday night AND hiring a couple of my brother's buddies to come and help us unload on Saturday. Hopefully we can get the majority of our stuff packed up in the truck on Friday night. Joe's co-worker Julia called today and is sending a bunch of guys over to help us load the truck, so that was a nice surprise! I was starting to get a little nervous... but things are working out. I didn't know how stressed I hung up the phone and started bawling. It's ok... I'm good. :)

1 comment:

Jess said...

Moving is always stressful, but then added an injured husband to the mix...super stress. Glad you guys are getting some help. Wish we were there to help you out!