YAY!!! We close on our house in 1 week!!!! I'm so EXCITED!!! We've been shopping around for paint and I just can't decide what colors to go with in the big living room or the kitchen... The rooms aren't really divided in any way, so the way they have it painted right now is kinda' funky. If anyone would like to see the house, just go to chapmanlampson.com... click on Search for Homes... scroll down and in the MLS box, type in 152385 and it should be there. OF COURSE, I'll be taking before and after pictures... :) Anyway, any ideas or input would be welcome!!!
14 comments:
Wow, beautiful house! Can't wait to see it in real life! Congratulations!
Wow, beautiful house! Can't wait to see it in real life! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!That is so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures.
I'm going to peek right now. I'm soooooooooo happy for you! Congrats. That is such a stressfull but EXCITING time!
Ok...I just looked and it's so stinkin' CUTE!!! CONGRATS for you! It gives me the bug to buy a house again!
What a cute house! You guys have a huge deck out back too. Congrats on the big investment!
Congratulations!! That's a big deal. Chad and I are looking forward to that someday. Have fun making it a home.
Cassi, Way cute house! I am so excited for you! Advice on the paint color. I would prob. go with something real neutral since it is all one big room with vaulted ceilings. Not too dark. You dont want to get sick of it too fast, because that is a lot of work and mess! Good luck and let me know if you need anything! Congrats!!!!
Thats great! I can't wait to do the whole paint thing someday!:) Enjoy!
My sister in law just took a few pics for us, and the red door is in next to where the book worm used to be in Prosser. Hey I found some more ties that are too small for my kids, but would prob look really cute for Connor this winter. I think they would fit. And I found a sweatshirt and i am still looking for that other blazer. I will keep looking. Call me when you are around this way and I will see what i have found!!
My sister in law just took a few pics for us, and the red door is in next to where the book worm used to be in Prosser. Hey I found some more ties that are too small for my kids, but would prob look really cute for Connor this winter. I think they would fit. And I found a sweatshirt and i am still looking for that other blazer. I will keep looking. Call me when you are around this way and I will see what i have found!!
Congratulations on the house! That is so exciting. I followed the links but I couldn't see the house so I'll just wait for your pictures.
Congradulations!!! Yeah for you guys!
YEa!! jenni told me..I am so excited for you guys oh and I love the olympics pics..so cute!
Post a Comment