Jan 28, 2009

Mom

This is my mom. She has been in Scottsdale, Arizona since January 6th. I miss her so much... I guess I never realized how much I see her or like to do things with her. She comes back in 3 weeks, and we can't wait to see her!My mom and my Grandpa (her dad).

3 comments:

amy said...

Cass, my mom is in Lynchburg, VA. It sucks when they're gone. She's home next week, and then back the next week. And I think she has a trip to Germany scheduled in there somewhere-- But even then, her home is the TriCities and we're up here in Spokane. I totally understand~

Kim said...

Wow why the long long trip? Sometimes it's good to experience the without so you can appreciate the with so much more:)

SunnyD said...

Oh man....that is a looooong time. I don't like being without my Mom for even a day! :) Best wishes for safe return.