Sassy is Haylie's beloved Christmas present from my Nana, her great-grandma.
Our lab is sick, and so has been staying at the vet. The kids went with me to check on him yesterday, and our other 2 dogs (yes, we have 3 dogs) got some vaccinations while we were there. The vet office has free leashes, and so we ended up home with a couple of them. Haylie took it upon herself to "pretend." I promise I didn't teach her to hang things! In fact, I told her that Sassy was choking. BUT, she insisted I take a picture of her and Sassy...
Should I be worried?
5 comments:
that is so funny! don't be worried...she is just "hanging" our with hailey...i think it is just pretty darn creative!
That is way funny Cassi! Oh the thing kids think of! I love your green wall too!
That is so funny, I can't stop laughing! LOL
Very funny... it reminded my of Bronx liking to put babies in strollers and push them down the stairs:)
Cassi, that is too funny!!! The tongue is the icing on the cake!
Post a Comment