Feb 12, 2009

In case you are wondering....

.... what a diaper park looks like, this is it.

Last weekend, we made a trip to Costco to refuel our diaper supply. Joe took them all out of the box and lined them up in Connor's dresser all neatly. I love "organized" so I was happy. Apparently Haylie doesn't share my enthusiasm of being tidy. So while I was sitting at the computer, I heard her tell Connor they were going to "get dressed and go to the park." I thought, 'Oh no... how am I going to explain to them that it's too cold to go to the park, without causing a huge meltdown?' Well "park" turned to "Diaper Park."
Diaper Park?????
I walked into Connor's room and this is what I found:

I mean, come on. A diaper park, duh!
Whatever, I guess. At least they weren't fighting. :)

4 comments:

Kim said...

that's funny and so cute I'm sure it is great that Conner is older now and they play together:)

Wells and Holly said...

How funny! Reading your blog gives us so much to look forward to with Seth.

Chelsea Rivas said...

HAHAHA! Oh Cassi, are we sure our kids aren't related?!

Chelsea Rivas said...

Oh, and of course they won't ever stack up beautifully and neatly again.