Feb 6, 2009

Priceless...

Louis, (pronounced Loo-wee :), our pet Mini-Schnauzer, running under the deck, catching a nail on his back, on a Sunday, which left a huge gash, forcing us to take him to Pet Emergency.........
$570.00


Danner, our pet Yellow Lab, getting Parvo, being sick for 4 weeks straight.........

a whole lotta stress and $760.00


Lady, our pet Beagle, scratching her eye, causing an ulcer (TODAY).........

$130.00



3 sick dogs in 6 weeks and $1460.00 later.....................

PRICELESS.

(but not really)



Don't ask why.

5 comments:

Kendal said...

Well they say things happen in three's so hopefully you are done with doggie problems for a while. My goodness.I hate that bad things always seem to happen all at the same time...

Emma said...

I completely understand. Chad and I have three dogs adn I would do just about anythign to keep em around :). Although there are many times when they drive me completely up the wall!! they are a huge part of our family. Hope this is it for you guys for a while on the vet visits!

Brandon & Tiff said...

Yep...I understand too. Cute post! I had no idea you had three dogs! Hopefully this is the last visit for a long while!

Amy said...

Oh Goodness! Those poor doggies!!! Hopefully that will be it for the doggie bills for a while. Now lets hope the kids don't start injuring themselves...Welcome to our world!

meagan said...

I can relate, although we only have 1 dog. Ace went into shock our 2nd day here in Idaho. One night at the vet including x-rays of his entire body, an IV, ultrasounds, and blood tests- all to find out that they had no idea what was wrong with him (they thought it was internal bleeding, but couldn't find the source). Our little guy went from almost dead to naughty again and yep it was well worth the hundreds of $$ for our dog. Funny how that is huh ;)