May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

So, I started to look at all of the people on my friends list and thought about sending individual messages out to every Mommy, saying, "Happy Mother's Day!" but I got lazy...

However, I did read through each name so as not to make it seem less meaningful. I hope each and every one of you mommies has a great Mother's Day. I know a few friends are first time Mothers... it truly is the greatest blessing. Sometimes I have to tell myself that several times a day, but it really is, and I Love It!

God bless each and every one of you. I love you all and am so glad to have your posts to look forward to every day. Keep 'em comin'!!!

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, Cassi!! :)

Jennilyn said...

Hope your day was awesome!! Happy Mother's day to you!!!

Wells and Holly said...

Thanks for the happy wishes to all of us moms. Hope you had a great day, too!