Sooo... I know I just posted that poll the other day... but we sort of came up with some new names AND narrowed down our list. So VOTE AGAIN (please)!!! :D
Go Haylie! Glad you liked the gift! My computer froze so I couldn't respond. You have to drag wipes everywhere so it's nice to spice up the package a bit- well at least that's what I think. I like Eden and Gentry, Ben likes Gentry. Hope you are feeling good still!
2 comments:
Go Haylie! Glad you liked the gift! My computer froze so I couldn't respond. You have to drag wipes everywhere so it's nice to spice up the package a bit- well at least that's what I think. I like Eden and Gentry, Ben likes Gentry. Hope you are feeling good still!
I only voted Gentry because that's my maiden name.
I would really actually vote for Maggie.
Post a Comment