May 18, 2010

Meet Our Little Magpie!

Meet our Maggie!
She was 7lbs 12oz and 20" long; our biggest baby so far! This picture cracks me up... her little rolls are so cute!
I don't know if babies get swollen just out of the womb, but this little girl looks like a CHUNK in all of the pictures we got right after she was born.... she's actually quite the petite little thing. :)
Haylie is LOVING being a big sister. She just can't get enough!
Such a sweet sweet girl! We are all so in love with her. I wake up in the morning and am SO happy to be awake... it just melts my heart to see her face in the morning. I love that she already knows my voice. Just yesterday she started to focus on my face a little bit. She is such a mellow and easy going baby... she really only cries when she's hungry or has a messy diaper.

This picture was taken just before we left the hospital and I just LOVE how it turned out, even though it's in a carseat. Her face is so perfect. I couldn't be more in love!

Such a sweet girl. Sleeps just like her Daddy. Mouth WIDE open! (Love ya Hun)

10 comments:

Lexi said...

I loved all the pics! I especially like the first one because she looks so cute and alert. Usually newborns look like aliens and keep their eyes shut, but she's like, "Well, hello everyone." Super cute!

Cathrynn said...

She is so cute. Congrats!!! I love the sleeping pictures. We have several of those.

Taryn said...

ohh yeah...pics...what a sweetie! love love love girls!!!

Kendal said...

so adorable! I love the last picture of daddy and maggie sleepin...so cute!!!

Katy said...

She is beautiful! I'm taking it the post didn't get finished because of that little cutie being hungry or poopy! LOL So happy for you and your family!

Shamaine said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad I was able to see her...and to see you doing so well! Let me know when you feel well enough to hang out!

meagan said...

She is so adorable. Nice work you two! You gotta catch those zzz's when you can with a little one around. Glad to hear she is such a sweetheart in personality too.

Brooke said...

She is so cute! i love the pic of her and joe!

SunnyD said...

I literally have ACHES inside. I want her! :) She's so beautiful Cas...seriously. BEAUTIFUL. Congrats. I can't wait to meet her.

Elisabeth said...

I just keep coming back to your blog to check her out! She is so cute, but I really need some new pictures, you need to e-mail me or do a new blog post.....PLLLLease, I would so appreciate it :) This is Rachel not lis, she just is signed in on my computer.