June 19, 2010
We caught Maggie smiling yesterday. Her first smile was actually last Tuesday, the 15th, but this is the first one we caught on film. So much fun! I sure do love this little girl!
We caught Maggie smiling yesterday. Her first smile was actually last Tuesday, the 15th, but this is the first one we caught on film. So much fun! I sure do love this little girl!
6 comments:
What a smile, so big and happy! Tell Joe Happy Father's day for me.
stop it..you're making me baby hungry!!!! ohh she is soooooo cute!
Okay, that is the cutest picture ever!
Oh my gosh! I haven't had a chance to look at blogs in SUCH a long time....I missed so much!!! She is such a beautiful girl and the other two are growing up so fast!!! XOXO
so sweet!!! :)
This is so cute! It makes me even more baby hungry than I already am! Lol
Post a Comment