Sep 14, 2010

exhausted

Joe is working in Alaska for two weeks, so this morning we had to get up really early to get him to the airport for his 6:15 flight. I wasn't too worried about Connor, since he isn't in school and I knew that he could come home and sleep if he wanted. Haylie on the other hand, fell asleep on the bus and almost missed her drop off. Anyway, Connor and I had an early lunch. He put in a movie and before the credits were over (around 11:45), I heard that deep, steady breathing, coming from the couch. I looked over and this is what I saw:Apparently he was a little tired...Needless to say, he took a very nice, long nap. And so did I. :)

3 comments:

Katy said...

I finally got a chance to catch up on your blog! So glad you sister is okay and that you are surviving Kindergarten. It's wierd having your kids gone all day isn't it. Your baby is soooo cute! All that chub is awesome! All my kids were like that! :) I hope you survive the next few weeks without your husband, I know how hard that can be! Sure does make you appreciate them when they get back though!

Taryn said...

ya he looks beat! too cute! sorry your without your husband for 2 weeks. Killer!

Rachel said...

I love this picture, he must have been soooo tired! I just read like 6 of you posts that I have not read yet. I forgot about you now that you are private.....It was fun reading all the stories about Haylie starting school, and Joe heading out for Alaska, and about Kelli, what a busy time you have had lately! Love you guys!