Here she is!!! Our little KINDERGARDENER!!!

It's so crazy to think that my baby is in kindergarden. I didn't realize everything that comes with having kids in school... so many activities, and things that cost money. I now fully understand what people mean when they say, "Kids cost a lot of money." You think they're expensive when they're babies.... I can only imagine all of the things we will be spending our money on this year! :/


This picture kills me. She stood there, for the longest time, just STARING at all of the kids playing on the toys. I'm sure she was wishing, so hard, that someone would come up and ask her to join their little group or the game they were playing. And all I could do was stand and watch when every part of me wanted to take her hand and walk her around, to ask someone if she could join them.


Waiting patiently in line....

"Bye Daddy. I love you."

And there she goes... didn't even look back once. :(

YAY!!! SHE'S HOME!!!

We missed our Haylie so much yesterday! It's a good thing that she only went to school one day this week... Next week is going to be hard, with her going for 4 days in a row! But for now, we are just enjoying having her home for 3 days!! :D
2 comments:
Awwwwe....look how grown up she is...she looks so cute!!!
ok now that you are private...I forget to check you. sorry!! so sweet Haylie is. the best moment for me was when Meg got off that bus and was HOME! So don't you live in Pasco? or have you moved? Does pasco have 5 days all day kindergarten too?
Post a Comment