Oct 23, 2010

Ho Hum…

It’s a pretty gloomy and quiet day today at the Rose house, inside and out. Haylie is doing some worksheets from school, Connor is quietly playing in his room with his Hot Wheels (with the door closed :), Maggie is down for her first nap, and we are all waiting, very patiently, for Joe to get home from his most recent job. He should be home on Wednesday (we hope). SO- I thought I would do a little post… just add a few pictures of this and that.

October 2010 127

This little girl makes me so happy. Her cute little dimpled face just lights up an entire room. We literally spend the majority of our day trying to make her laugh and/or smile. She LOVES Connor… she can spot him a mile away and immediately breaks out into a huge grin when she sees him.

October 2010 125This was after church one day… 

October 2010 033What a big girl! She’s SO chunky- it makes me happy!

October 2010 043

Again, just another silly picture. Connor’s chore is feeding the dogs, and for some reason he needed a hard hat for this one.

3 comments:

Chelsea Rivas said...

Connor cracks me up. What a funny little guy! I can't believe how big Maggie is--my goodness how she's grown up!!

We really miss you guys!!

Rachel said...

Oh man, that little chick is so dang cute! I love her cheeks! And really every boy needs a hard hat to wear while doing chores!

Mark said...

You're really killing me. I just can't wait to get my hands on that maggie and she won't even know me. You better start priming her to give me some lovin. Counting the days.