Nov 10, 2010

Halloween

We’re a little late on posting about Halloween. I should say, I am. Life has just been very busy lately and Maggie is at the age where she’s figured out that crying equals Mom picking her up. SO… we listen to Maggie cry quite a bit these days. Because how do you take a shower or cook breakfast, lunch and dinner or clean house while holding a squirmy 6 month old (can you believe she’s 6 months?)? :(  

This year, we skipped Trick-or-Treating on Halloween day. Friday afternoon, the businesses in Benton City handed out candy, so after Haylie got out of school, off we went! And HOLY COW! They got SO much candy! Then, on Saturday evening, we went to a Trunk-or-Treat with my friend Bethany and her family at the stake center. That was SO much fun! I’d never done that before, and the kids had a blast! So between Friday afternoon and Saturday evening, we had more candy than we knew what to do with! In fact, we had so much, we started handing some out to Trick-or-Treaters on Sunday. :)  

October 2010 202

October 2010 168Cute little Maggie almost didn’t fit in her costume! ;) She looked SO cute… people on the street would just stop and stare at her… I was surprised at how many people stopped to tell me “how cute the little mermaid was..” Really people?

October 2010 185

October 2010 132Go Spidy!

October 2010 191

Haylie was actually Ariel the mermaid. 

October 2010 173

The whole fam!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Maggies costume is by far the cutest baby costume I have ever seen. LOVE IT!