Today, as I was making lunch, my little attachment (aka Maggie) was following me around the kitchen, pulling on my shirt and saying, “ASS! ASS! ASS!” I couldn’t for the life of me, figure out what she was talking about. I mean, what kind of parents are we? Do we really swear that much? Not gonna lie… I let the occasional swear word slip. But “ass?” She finally walked over to the table, where I had my glass of water and reaching for it, said, “ASS!”
Ding, ding, ding!
ICE.
:)
3 comments:
oh my goodness...too funny!
Thats my little Maggerton! So funny. I love it when they start talking, it makes for some good laughs. Avery used to say Fork....lets just say the boys all got a kick out of having her say it over and over.
Hahahaha! This made me laugh out loud. I love the title of your blog--so clever and adorable. You guys are the cutest! I'm so glad you're my friend!
Post a Comment