Someday I hope to get a picture that has the smile from the first and the eyes from the second. For now, this will have to suffice.
Sometimes I worry about this one… he is a huge momma’s boy and homebody. Recently, both he and Haylie started swimming lessons. Haylie got moved up to Level 2 while Connor will stay in Level 1. After he realized that he will be in the class all by himself, he told us that he doesn’t want to go anymore. I think it will be really good for him to do some things on his own and to take directions from a teacher(s) without Haylie around, but at the same time it KILLS me to see him anxious and nervous. So far, he is loving preschool though! He is getting to do some fun crafts and other activities… and meanwhile, Maggie goes down for a nap while he is at preschool, so I get some peace and quiet to do whatever I want! I think this is going to be a really long year, but I am grateful for all of the chaos to keep me busy. Hopefully I won’t be able to dwell on how hard life is right now…
No comments:
Post a Comment