So as I was browsing around my dashboard this afternoon, I came to Vintage Revivals and she challenged us to take the “Find My Style” quiz over at the Home Goods website. SO FUN! And I have to say… I was very happy with what it said my style is. I mean… I know what I like, but it was just so nice to see that maybe I’m actually headed in the right direction. Ya’ know?
Anyway, so I took the quiz, and this is what it said about me!
“Cassi , You Are A COUNTRY CLASSIC
You have a naturally refined sensibility with an appreciation for tradition and history. You value beauty, craftsmanship, and family heirlooms, but you like to open things up with pretty, easy-going pieces like painted wood or distressed furniture, lovely florals and other patterns, and bunches of fresh flowers that give your home a breezy, relaxed feeling. You love unique finds, have a thrifty, creative side, and can make these things work together.
You value creativity. You are stylish and fun loving, and can be an inspiration to others. You have a natural sense of drama, and you know you have to be willing to take risks—whether with colors, finishes, furniture choices, or ideas—for your home to stand out. Your home can be happy and lively and the place all of your friends want to be.”
Seriously, I couldn’t agree more. Except about that “natural sense of drama” business… ;)
Thanks Mandi!!
3 comments:
Ooh! That is cool! I love those kinds of tests. That's awesome how well you feel it describes you.
But maybe that drama quote was meant for me. Heehee.
Have to check out that test! :)
haha only the best are NATURALS at drama :-) And your Missouri comment made me laugh...haha at least it wasn't like Hemet California (that is right by where I grew up and trust me anything is better than there lol)
xoxo
Aarean
I just got all caught up on your blog. I loved it all, I wish I had a camera, I need to get some of the sheep creek pics from you so I can write about it. I am glad Connor is feeling better. I laughed at your night of crazyness where Joe fell down the stares. So funny. I am glad Mags is okay though.
Post a Comment