About a week ago, and after about 8 tries and deletes, I got Haylie to sing for me. It's pretty cute, but it took us a few seconds to get it going. She'd just been crying so the beginning is a little rough! :) Sorry it's a little distorted...
Oh sooo cute, I love hearing Bronx sing I'm a Child of God! I'm sure they understand the words to it far better then we do;) I am so glad to be blogging buddies, I know Julie has kept in contact with you and I'm glad for that, but sometimes it is so nice to have friends that are in the same stage of life as we are. Tonight I went to a much needed enrichment! I took Navie to the Dr yesterday for her 2 month check and he was saying my state of psyche helps her alot if I am really happy and that I should make time to go to dinner with girlfriends... anyhow little did he know that I have relief society and after a long day today that was just what I needed to start another one tomorrow! I'm sure you are a wonderful mom and your kids look very happy and are super cute!!!
2 comments:
Oh sooo cute, I love hearing Bronx sing I'm a Child of God! I'm sure they understand the words to it far better then we do;) I am so glad to be blogging buddies, I know Julie has kept in contact with you and I'm glad for that, but sometimes it is so nice to have friends that are in the same stage of life as we are. Tonight I went to a much needed enrichment! I took Navie to the Dr yesterday for her 2 month check and he was saying my state of psyche helps her alot if I am really happy and that I should make time to go to dinner with girlfriends... anyhow little did he know that I have relief society and after a long day today that was just what I needed to start another one tomorrow! I'm sure you are a wonderful mom and your kids look very happy and are super cute!!!
That is super cute, I love hearing little kids sing that song! You guys are living in Pasco, right? What ward do you attend?
Post a Comment