...has been crazy! Joe's gone working... Monday and Tuesday he was on Whidbey Island, and now he's working on the Snoqualmie job until tomorrow. Haylie and Connor miss him.. I miss him.. I just really like it when he comes home at night after work. BUT... oh well. It's just what ya do I guess!
The neighbors that I talked about in a previous post... the ones who always come over to use our phone, have had their kids taken away by CPS (I'm assuming). The other night, the mom caught her house on fire, while she was extremely drunk and extremely high. Whether it was on purpose or accident, no one knows, but this was just sort of the last straw. A bunch of us neighbors had been talking about making an annonymous phone call to CPS, because not only was she asking for the phone, she was asking for money. She'd been using another lady's toilet, and hose to fill up buckets of water. She sent her 7 year old son over to our house to ask for money. It's just enough. Both her and her husband are constantly intoxicated and/or high and it really was for the best, although very sad. I am glad, however, that I didn't have to make the phone call.
2 comments:
Hi Cassi! I found your blog from your myspace blog; hope that's okay! The pics of your kids are adorable. Crazy story (about your neighbor)! Hope you're week gets better for you!
Hey I am glad you posted your blog on your facebook. I lost your phone number or i really think my kids spilled water on it and it got thrown away. You need to come over. When I have a playdate in place I will for sure call you! Hopefully I will have more with the nice weather now. It might be a few weeks though because of family and going to utah.
Post a Comment