Aug 2, 2008

The Birthday Girl!!


Zonked in the car..... BEFORE the party...

She got a little embarassed while we were singing to her.
Connor was feeling a little left out so we caught this picture of him trying to keep my sunglasses on his little face. :)
Her new Dora "Pa-pack"
Wonder what it is.... :) And she had it mastered within the first 10 minutes of riding! Sierra was such a big helper! She picked up all of the wrapping paper that Haylie threw on the ground and put it all in the garbage. Thanks Sierra :)

The fam... too bad Haylie's picking her nose and Connor's trying to get down.

Connor in the swing!

Perfect end to a beautiful day! Haylie had a wonderful 3rd birthday party, which we spent in Prosser at the park. Dad, Mom & Larry, Gma & Gpa E., Papa Bell, Aunt Shannie and Larry's grandkids Evan & Sierra were all there to help celebrate the big day. She received some very nice gifts and played with Evan and Sierra. Ms. Craig showed up, so we were very happy to have her hang out for a little bit [Thanks Ms. Craig :)]. All in all we had a great time!!

5 comments:

Giordi said...

I love that you still call her "Ms. Craig."

Jess said...

Happy Birthday Haylie!! She is so cute!! That is such a classic family picture with the nose picking and wanting to get down!!

Kim said...

I'm so glad Haylie had a great birthday... it looks like lots of fun she is lucky to have a summer birthday with outdoor fun, little B man is January no outdoor party and when he does get a bike he has to wait forever:( Bikes are so fun to get for brthdays. And the picture of her being bashful is SO cute... I love what kids do when you sing happy birthday to them:) Even just tonight Julie and I had bought this chocolate cake from Safeway last night so when we ate it Bronx wanted candles and us to sing Happy Birthday to him (just pretend Happy Birthday) and he just smiled away. I'm pretty sure he thinks you can't have cake without candles and singing:)

meagan said...

Your kids are so cute and so grown up! I can't believe how time goes so fast. It looks like you guys are doing awesome and are having some fun little adventures. Congrats on being ready for the temple, that is awesome! We'll have to be better about keeping in touch now! ~Meagan

Brandon & Tiff said...

I am so glad you found us! Your kids are so cute! I don't know if I have even seen your cute little boy! That is so sad. Hopefully we see you soon. We really miss your cute family. I am excited to keep in touch with you guys this way. Tell Joe and the kids hi. Way to go about the temple. That is such exciting news. You will have to keep us updated on that.