Here's Connor's room, minus the closet, which is on the opposite wall as the crib. The window faces the street. That's the part I don't love. It's separate from the other bedrooms and even though it's a quiet street, it still makes me a little uneasy.Ok, here's the other part of the living room. Still didn't have everything up on the walls at this point, but you get the general idea.
Here's the kitchen, which is VERY unorganized and messy. It's an ugly salmon color right now... I'm going to paint it a fun green color eventually and we'll get new hardware, since the knobs right now are black plastic balls. That door leads out to the deck, and then right to the right of the back door is where the washer and dryer are. I thought I'd hate having it there, and it's kind of a nuissance that I don't have a little bit bigger of a laundry room with a place to put dirty laundry, but it's really not so bad.
Ok, so the hallway behind the dining area leads to first on the left a bathroom (which I left out) and then our bedroom. Still not painted.... I'll put updated pics on later.From the other side...
Then Haylie's room is on the other side of the hall...
Here's the view from the back door... I should have taken the picture in the daylight so it'd show the yard, but it's just a yard I guess.
7 comments:
Loving the living room color. Don't worry about getting everything done right away. We've been here almost two years and we've still got tons to do. Keeps things interesting!
Congratulations on the new house, it looks really nice. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving, we missed ya at Grandma and Grandpa Roses. Maybe we will get to see ya over Christmas.
Very cute! Have lots of fun decorating;) I hear you about having a child right up front that would make me a little nervous also, just make sure you have a good stick thing in the window ceil! I'm sure Conner loves pushing cars on all the wood! Hey did you text me a few days ago? I think your phone number is 551 something, I was going to have Julie make sure...
SOOOO cute! I love it!!!
Our house is set up the same way with a kids bedroom in front, and although I love my house that is one thing I really dislike. Your house is darling!! I love your deck and I can't wait to see pictures of the yard in the daylight.
How fun to have your own place. It's very cute!
Cute Cassi!! I have missed you! this time of year gets so busy :( Hopefully we'll all get together for a fun play date :) In January I will be out to Benton City two times a week till almost the end of the year teaching an after school class.
Post a Comment