Nov 19, 2008

The move was....

... let's just say I've had more zits the last couple of weeks than I've ever had in my life. Put together.
I guess it doesn't help the fact that I waited to pack up my kitchen the day of and the day after. I still don't have everything out of my old fridge. I just couldn't bring myself to face it.
Otherwise, things are going great! We don't get our internet hooked up until Friday, so I don't have any pictures to post at the moment (I'm on Joe's work computer). But, check back on Friday evening. You can be sure that there will be some pictures posted. :)
Glad to be back in the blogging world. I missed it.
Kim, I don't know how you stayed off for a week.... it's driving me crazy!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Ha, it's good for you! Glad things are going good! Very excited for you - how are the kids doing with the move? I don't think I am going to do the train ride, but thanks so much for thinking of me!

Katy said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see it!

meagan said...

I'm excited to see pictures! Hope that you guys get settled in soon and it feels like home sweet home.

amy said...

Congratulations, Cassi! How great for you guys! Can't wait to see the new place~ I'll be down a couple of times in December, so hopefully, we can get our kiddos together!

hayleyharts said...

I want to see the house!!! hang in there with moving..take it one minute at a time...I know it is so hard!!