She's so modest.

Haylie just loves her gymnastics class. She goes every Friday, and is very coordinated. She LOVES her teacher Davina. We have seen Davina a couple of times, at Costco and Target, and Haylie thinks that she is so cool. I should have taken a picture of Haylie and Davina, but of course I didn't think about it.
6 comments:
She is so stinkin' cute! I wish we lived closer so we could sit and gab while the girls did Gymnastics. So fun~
What fun very good hanging!
How cute! She is adorable! What a strong little girl!
She's so flexible! Your kids Halloween costumes were super cute, I like the Connor already has control over his wardrobe, it seems very masculine of him. Those little white pumpkins were all over the place down here too.
Oh my goodness she is adorable! What fun.
haha, love it. Gymnastics was my favorite. soon she'll be flipping and rolling all over the place. :)
Post a Comment