Somehow... this... happened on Friday night. Some neighbors stopped by, and we were showing them our "Johnny Jump Up" because she has a 13 month old, and another one on the way, and thought she might be able to use it. We put Connor in there to test it out, and while we were talking, Haylie thought she'd get in there and have a little try. Well... you can't really see their faces, but it was quite the stressful moment!
I'm supposed to add that Haylie was SO stuck, that it took us a good 2-3 minutes to get her out of there... (It really did)
4 comments:
Love it.
So cute! Kids are always getting themselves stuff somewhere.
I love your posts, they always give me a good laugh! Poor Haylie!
Oh my goodness....Coleman and I are giggling. They look hilarious with their legs all crammed in there. That's some GOOD molding you have around the doorway! :)
Post a Comment