
Yes, this is what you think it is (or was). A black widow. In my house. Alive (or was). Strong will to live I guess..... survived the entire winter so far in my garage... Well, I'm sorry if whoever reads this is against killing spiders, but I'd rather save the lives of my family. She went for a ride in the toilet. Bye bye black widow.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! I am freaking out for you. I have nothing against killing spiders except the icky crunch sound. Coleman is the spider killer in our house. Eeeek. Sounds like it's time for an exterminator!
AGHHHH!
Oh Cassi and Joe! I am so sorry to hear about Danner! The poor thing. I felt so sad for him and you guys. It made me cry cause I am such a dog lover too. I hope that everything is okay. Keep us updated.
On a more positive note. Your kids are adorable making those cupcakes and thanks for the sweet comment. We will let you know when Alli is born! Love you guys.
Hey how are you?? Your kids are hilarious and the spider thing...they are so gross! We have boho spiders here in Rexburg. They are about the same size but brown.
I'm sorry to hear about your dog. We have a dog and if anythign were to ever happen to him I'm sure we would do the same.
For the summer we are both off track and so my husband installs security systems, and so we paired but with a lead tech and some sales guys and then they assign us an office. So we could be going to any city really, but its exciting moving and getting to see different places. Sorry this is so long but it was really good to hear from you!!!
I've been a little behind on blogging (imagine that) anyway it's been fun to catch up with you guys. First those cupcakes are adorable- I've never made anything so cute! Hope that Danner pulls through- we had a puppy get parvo once and it was terrible- but she made it through and was a great dog. Glad you got rid of the spider- YIKES!
Post a Comment