Jan 22, 2009

WHOOPS!

Apparently, I shouldn't leave used paintbrushes where Haylie can reach them.

8 comments:

amy said...

Oh No! How did you find this? Her? I'm so thankful that is not my house (not tonight anyway)! No envy here~

Kim said...

HA gotta love the doings of a 3 year old! Hope it came off okay for you.

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

Amy- Umm... it was a while ago and I think I just was going into Connor's room (his door) and it took me by surprise.

Kim- NO it did not come off. It's on for good until we either paint it white or get a new door! Never a dull moment.

SunnyD said...

Oh bugger! HOpefully her Daddy was very patient. :)

Chelsea Rivas said...

HAHAHA! That is only funny because that happened to me this past week...only it was pencil ALL over the bunk beds.

Kim said...

Oh my... new house too... nothing stays "new" though with kids;) Totally understand the private thing, you have my email right?

Jess said...

darn...but it could have been worse!!! I think you should just nail a frame to the door, then you'd have an original, beautiful, framed piece of art from Ms. Haylie:) You might even miss it when it's gone! Or maybe not.

Katy said...

That is one moment you just take your pictures and blog so you have time to calm down! LOL I wanna be invited to your private blog! I'll send you my e-mail!