Mar 10, 2010

The Boy.

Ohhh the boy. What can I say about my little man? Words to describe him: bipolar. Yep, that pretty much sums it up.
One minute he's screaming at me. The next he's my best friend.
I cut his hair today, and Joe is out on the road for work, so he wanted me to send him some pictures of the "new do." Well... for the first time EVER... Connor got a little into it. I told him to make a funny face, and these are what I got.
Of course, Miss Haylie (who, for some reason, was brushing her teeth at 5:00 in the afternoon) wanted to be in on the picture taking.
A lot of the time he makes me crazy. But this face makes me melt.

3 comments:

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

Oh, by the way, the answers are yes.
Yes, I do wash his clothes. All that white stuff on his shirt is paint that never came out (plus a few little spots from lunch, of course).
And yes, Haylie's "shirt" did used to be a dress when she was 2 years old. She INSISTS on wearing it. And on days where we stay home, it's really not worth the fight.

Rachel said...

Connor is looking good in his new haircut, I love that boy! And Haylie can pull off anything she is such a cutie, who cares what she wears :) Oh and I like the names Maggie and Eden the best. Love Ya!

Taryn said...

hey. I got that shopping cart cover when Jill was a baby. Love it too. I think I got it from shoppingcartcovers.com or something google it. but you might find others you like..and maybe etsy.com might be a place to look.