Mar 6, 2010

Nakies!

I hope these aren't too risque for whoever looks, but apparently when the temperature reaches 60, it means STRIP!!! I was talking on the phone the other day and looked out the window to find my children naked, pretending to ride this imaginary tractor (obviously Connor is in the driver's seat). Oh dear.
It's going to be a long summer.

7 comments:

Kendal said...

haha that is too adorable! Your kiddos are too cute!

Katy said...

LOLOLOL Adorable!! :)

Lexi said...

The best part is Connor's hat. He means business!

SunnyD said...

Oh my goodness they are cute. Naked or not...those are priceless little pix. And besides...nothing shows. :)

Kim said...

Sooo cute I think you need to frame one of those in black and white!

Taryn said...

this is a very cute post! I love kids being kids!

it's not weird that you looked at someone on my blog roll. I love those car seat covers too. yes it was me that told her about that site. It's called peanutposh.com they are kinda spendy. I am sure if you googled around you might could find some a little cheaper.

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

That's a very good idea! Thanks Kim. :) And thanks Dedre for the info!