So of course because it was 70 degrees here today, with NO wind, I might add, the kids ran through the sprinklers! 



I'm so ticked off that I cut her off in this picture! It would have been SUCH a cute framer!
This picture pretty much says it all as far as how Joe looked when he was a little kid. I'll have to post a picture of Joe and Connor together...
K... this cracks me up (No pun intended ;) I told Haylie to turn around for a picture. Instead she moved her little buns over. So I told her that I was going to take a picture of her bottom instead. What does she do? She started shakin' it. Crazy girl.... ;)

Here, Haylie is pretending to swing through the vines. This tree is on the other side of the fence, but its branches hang over into our yard and for some reason, I LOVE it! Of course it'd be better if it was in our yard....




I'm so ticked off that I cut her off in this picture! It would have been SUCH a cute framer!
This picture pretty much says it all as far as how Joe looked when he was a little kid. I'll have to post a picture of Joe and Connor together...
K... this cracks me up (No pun intended ;) I told Haylie to turn around for a picture. Instead she moved her little buns over. So I told her that I was going to take a picture of her bottom instead. What does she do? She started shakin' it. Crazy girl.... ;)
Here, Haylie is pretending to swing through the vines. This tree is on the other side of the fence, but its branches hang over into our yard and for some reason, I LOVE it! Of course it'd be better if it was in our yard....Tomorrow is supposed to be even warmer and the kids can't wait to run through the sprinklers again!
3 comments:
I would frame that picture anyway! I love pictures that aren't perfect:) Your yard is so pretty!!
oh my goodness wasn't that the best day!! Your kids looked like they were enjoying it too! I love haylie pretending to swing on the vines :) lol too cute!
Cass -- I agree with the other Jess...I take pictures off center and on purpose! I think it's more artistic and interesting. I think it would look amazing in frame!
Hope you're feeling well with the pregnancy and all...you're so close! She will be here before you know it.
Post a Comment