Connor turned 4 today! Four! I can hardly believe it.
Bad picture… he got a gumball machine. It’s a good thing because the next gift he got was a bit of a disappointment to him.
Little Mags enjoying the excitement!
Connor hates attention. he sort of takes after me on that one… He gets very offended and gets his feelings hurt if he thinks anyone is laughing at him or talking about him. And by offended, I mean he screams, “STOP LAUGHING AT ME!” So in this picture, he is about to yell at everyone, “I DID NOT GET DIAPERS FOR MY BIRTHDAY!”
Bedding!
And this is where he dumps the box out and checks to see if there is anything else in the box and says, “Nope. There’s nothing else in there.” I happen to think that bedding is a very exciting gift! Mainly because I have been waiting and waiting for 2.5 WHOLE YEARS to find the perfect bedding for his bed. I finally just grabbed something at IKEA the other day because the poor kid needed something a little manly.
Cute, cute, cute!
What a sweet sweet boy! We don’t know what we’d do without our little Con-bon! As his little cousin Lucy would say, “He is one hardcore little kid!” And he is! He is the most thoughtful and giving person I know. He shares his most prized possessions with whomever asks. Just this morning, he gave his favorite birthday doughnut to Haylie because she was throwing a fit just because she wanted it. Boy do we love this miracle that came into our lives four years ago. Happy happy birthday my little man! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment