Today was beautiful! Nice little breeze… sunshine… it was awesome!
So we went for a walk! We went around one block once where Joe and Connor got distracted by a house that was being built so Maggie and I kept walking. My little walk soon turned into a jog! I’ve never had that feeling before… it felt SO good! I am SO hoping that this little bit of excitement could be the start of a beautiful new obsession!
Maggie got to ride in the wagon and BOY did she love it! At first she had a death grip on the sides. Her cute little fingers were white from holding on so tight. But she soon loosened her grip, leaned back against the blanket and enjoyed the ride!
GO SPIDEY GO! Connor is just starting to WANT to learn how to take off on his bike by himself. I’ve been teaching him how to put the outside pedal up, get up against the curb and then push off with both feet. He as very excited today and kept asking me to help him get it set just right. Hallelujah! ;)
Joe’s such a great dad. I am so blessed to have him in my life. These are trying times in our lives, but moments like these are priceless.
Squishy squishy cheeks are the greatest! Thank goodness we are all over our bout of pneumonia… I am SO ready for SPRING!!!
4 comments:
We walked today, too! It was lovely; a little breezy but so good to get outside!!
Way to go! I am so proud of you for jogging. You are going to love it! It gets in your blood, and you will never want to go back. Looks like such a fun day, I am glad you are enjoying these happy days with Joe and the kids. What a treat in a way to have him around so much. You have the cutest kids in the world by the way.
oh my gosh...if your baby gets any chubbier or cuter I'm gonna steal her! A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!!
the jogging is addicting! :) nice job!
And Maggie is soooooooooo cute. I'm serious when I say I want her to marry Isaac! :)
Post a Comment