At 10 months, 2 weeks and 2 days, Maggie walked!
You know in the movies, when they say, “AH! She’s walking!” and then the baby walks around the entire house without even a wobble? And then you think to yourself, ‘That baby has definitely been walking for a while.’ That’s how it was with Maggie. We were having a lesson about obedience for Family Home Evening and Joe was right in the middle of talking about consequences for not obeying your parents, and Maggie just turned from me and walked across the living room. Like she’d been doing it her whole life! It was crazy.. we were all like cartoon characters on t.v. with our jaws touching the floor. I laughed and then cried because I was so shocked. And Joe just sat there with his mouth wide open. She’s not doing it as much now and that’s just fine with me!
2 comments:
oh my gosh...nuts! She's wayyy to little!
he's a super cute 4 year old boy! sometimes, just sometimes, I think maybe we should have a boy. :)
Post a Comment