Joe used to go to Bear Lake for scouting trips when he was a kid, so it was fun to see a place where he spent some of his childhood!
I just couldn’t resist…. this picture is hilarious!
And we got this swimsuit from my SIL… looks SO cute on Maggie.
Connor, being the Nervous Nelly that he is, wasn’t too sure about being buried in the sand, but when we finally convinced him that he would be able to get out all by himself, he was good to go!
Haylie, on the other hand, was all for it!
Shocked?
Connor just asked me if this is his daddy. No, Connor, it is not. Although, I think Joe may have been a little jealous… his mountain man side was longing to be set FREEEEEE!
Joe was inside the gas station when I spotted this handsome hunk… he didn’t see me taking pictures of his backside, but his friend did. I was a little embarrassed. But come on… chances are slim that I’ll ever see a real live human dressed like an Indian (and driving a car). :/ At least he’s fit, right? We later learned that this guy, and his equally authentically dressed wife and kids were headed to the “Mountain Man Rendezvous” in Fort Bridger. The reason we know this, is because we went to the “Mountain Man Rendezvous” in Fort Bridger. And we saw MANY MANY more people dressed this same way.
(Sorry for the “bu-thigh” shots.)
1 comment:
WOW! That's an interesting outfit...other than that, everyone looks so cute! I sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment