**Picture Overload Ahead**
(If you make it to the end, you’re my new best friend! ;)
WHOA! It’s been quite the summer! I feel like I haven’t stopped going since school got out! But after some “subtle” hints from my momma (who came to visit us for my “baby’s” 7th birthday), I decided it was time to update this thing. I mean, it’s been 2 months and 11 days. High time!
SO… a couple weeks after Hay got out of school, we loaded up and headed to Washington for 2 whole weeks of vacation with my side of the fam. We had TONS of fun! Every time I head back home, my heart strings are pulled just a little bit harder as we start passing green fields, orchards and vineyards. Unfortunately, the hubs wasn’t able to come with us since he had training for work in Texas. We missed him a TON especially when Maggie was throwing one of her hundreds of tantrums!! We stayed at my dad’s house for a few days, spent a week at my mom’s and then stayed a few more nights at my dad’s again before heading home.
Dad and Mag took us out for a drive on the farm!
Some of my most vivid memories are of my cousins, siblings and I out in the asparagus field behind our house, playing on the wheel lines. We used to have so much fun out there and I couldn’t help but giggle as I watched my kids out in that bean field.
One of the main reasons I went home was for my 10 year class reunion! I had so much fun… well worth the 15 hour drive with my 3 brats angels! ;)
(Me, my friend KayLeigh and my cousin {same cousin I mentioned in above picture} Katie)
The first thing we did when we got to Gramma’s house was jump in the pool! I don’t think the kids got out until the week was up!
Good thing Uncle Cody and Auntie Kelli were there to keep us all entertained!
Cousins Maggie and Emery – only a few months apart.
The beautiful view from my mom and Larry’s house. I love it here!
More pool time!
I think Haylie got about 587 new freckles that week…
Last day at Gramma and Grampa’s :(
But back to Papa’s we go!
4th of July on the Columbia River with good friends!
Love this picture of Hay out in the potato field.
And no farm visit would be complete without a 4-wheeler ride with Uncle Corry!
We are so grateful for such amazing family to feed us and house us for 2 weeks. I feel so blessed to be able to go home to such a beautiful place!
1 comment:
you look great! and looks like you had a great trip to washington...and heck..you've had a fun summer!
Post a Comment