Connor’s first week of school will go as follows:
Monday thru Thursday, he will be with one of the four kindergarten teachers. On Friday, he will find out who his permanent teacher will be. Today, he had Mrs. Schneider. When I ran into her in the hall before school was out, I said, “How did it go?” to which she replied, “Oh it went well! He did just fine although he really wanted to do everyone else’s work instead of his own.” (This is the exact same issue we had with Haylie when she was in kinder.)
Connor ran up to me when school was out and said, “Mommy! I made new friends!” A little girl walked by and he said, “Bye!” She eyed him quickly, did a short little wave and that was that. Connor then said, “See. She’s my friend.”
When Joe got home from work, Connor told him that his teacher was very mean and that she yelled at him. When I asked him what she yelled, he said, “She said, ‘CONNOR! SIT DOWN!’” A tad exaggerated, maybe?
Connor told us that he got to hold Mr. Campbell’s (the Librarian) pet lizard. While he was holding it, it shot out its little “dart thingies” (?) but not to worry. He got them out before it made him get really sick and die.
Can’t wait to see what tomorrow brings!
No comments:
Post a Comment