This afternoon after church, Joe, the kids and I and my SIL and her family drove South of Green River to Deep Creek Canyon for a little picnic. We only got to stay for a few hours before it got dark but we got a little hiking in and had great company. A trip well worth it!
OK. I have no idea what was going on here. I looked over and Connor was walking towards the camp and was unbuttoning his shirt. When he saw me whip out the camera, he wasn’t too happy with me.
This is what he did at first. I guess he didn’t want me to see his ribs six pack.
…this is what he did next.
And this is after I chewed him out and threatened to send him to the car for sticking his tongue out at me. :)
Gotta’ get as many of these little trips in before it gets too cold! Tonight was cutting it close… if there’s one thing Wyoming is notorious for it’s the wind. And boy does it make a huge difference! It was a quick little get-a-way but we had a great time!
1 comment:
i love picnics and hiking with my family!! as much as i wouldn't appreciate any of my kids sticking their tongues out of me and believe mt hey would be punished it is still a cute series of photos but don't tell him i said that
Post a Comment