Mar 28, 2010

SNIP SNIP SNIP!!!

No words. And of course, it was bad enough that we had to go in and have it professionally fixed.
I actually love this picture. It's so "Before and After"-ish.
You can see where she snipped off her hair in the front...

Look at those beautiful locks! :( Getting ready to say bye-bye. She didn't even care...
Thankfully Miss Kortnie is good with kids! She fixed Haylie's hair right up and it looks SO cute. It was actually (probably) a good thing that Haylie got a hold of the scissors... It was time for a big girl hair cut. :)
Ah yes. The back comb. She looked SO cute!

There's my big girl! Every time I look at her, it reminds me that she is getting so old! Starting kinder in the fall... :/

6 comments:

Jennilyn said...

She looks terified in the first picture! Looks cute! I like the length!

Rachel said...

She is a babe! It turned out great, I can't believe how fast time flies....Kindergarten, that is just crazy!

Taryn said...

oh she is still so cute! I cried when Jill did this! jsut be sooooo glad she didn't clip it to the scalp in parts :)

Brandon & Tiff said...

She is beautiful. I like the new cut. Time goes by way to quick! I'm sure I got this snip action coming my way sooner or later too.

Sam & Nat said...

She is beautiful!!!! So cute!!!

SunnyD said...

Awww....she looks so different with her hair all straightened! Sheesh! At least her cut wasn't a total tragedy! :)