I know I've tried doing this before, so after much procrastination, I have decided to make my blog private. It didn't bother me before, as I have "tried" not to use our last name and/or names of cities where we are/were. But I've been getting a lot of people, whom I don't know, trying to comment. Like people from China. Just kind of weirds me out a little bit.
SO... if you would like an invite to continue reading my blog, email me your address, or leave it on facebook. Or if you feel comfortable, you can leave it as a comment on this post. :) I'll probably change it to private in about a week..maybe two, depending on how many people respond to this.
Hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July!!!
2 comments:
Kai's blog is getting a lot of those, too. The whole point of his blog is to be public so I turned on the comment moderator to filter out the strange comments written in Chinese characters.
You know my email address, right?
Post a Comment