Jul 21, 2010

Wow!

I just received my first comment from someone I don't know! How flattering!

Andrea, I would love to add you to my list of blog followers! If you have a blog, I would love to read it! I tried clicking on your name, but it wouldn't let me.

Anyway, thanks so much for making my day!! It's always so nice to know that what I write is at least a little interesting. :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I am a terrible blogger, but this should allow you to link up. Thing is, you were actually a random find by clicking the "Next Blog" at the top of the page, but you looked incredibly familiar, so I just kept on reading. I love positive bloggers, and it's just been fun getting to "know" you on here. :)

If my name still isn't linking, the address is: amodernyesterday.blogspot.com