Yesterday we went to the Farmer's Market! YUMMMMM! We got some really yummy produce, at ridiculously amazing prices. 1/2 pint of boysenberries, 1 pint of raspberries, 1 lb of green and 1 lb of yellow beans, two heads of lettuce, and 4 lbs of red potatoes all for $12! I can't wait to cook some of it up tonight! Not only were the prices great, but the whole atmosphere is so fun. The kids loved walking around and looking at all the yummy foods. Unfortunately, we got there about a half hour before they were closing, so some of the stands were already sold out. BUT, the good thing about getting there late was that people were willing to bargain on their prices.
While we were walking around, Connor took a nasty fall. He just kept going ON and on and on and on and ON about his "owie." It was a pretty good one, but for goodness sakes! Tone it down a notch, kid! 
After looking at it more closely, I noticed it looked like a NIKE sign, and wouldn't you believe it if I told you that as soon as I mentioned it, he immediately stopped crying. He thought it was cool. Boys...

No comments:
Post a Comment