Nov 10, 2010

6 MONTHS!

It’s taking all of my guts to post this one… I can’t believe Maggie is already 6 months old. It’s KILLING me. What’s killing me even more is that Joe’s parents haven’t seen her since she was 3 weeks old! It’s a good thing we’re going to visit them right after Christmas… Joe’s mom reminded me yesterday that Maggie won’t know who they are which totally stinks! I SO depend on her to calm my crying babies when we stay at their house… ;) Just teasing Tami… I’m sure everything will be fine!

Anyway, in honor of Maggie turning 6 months (but not for another 2 days) I thought I would put up some recent pictures of her. Love ya Mags!     

November 2010 002

This little grin melts my heart. What a happy baby!

November 2010 001

November 2010 021

This was last night… NOT ready for crawling…

November 2010 020

I’m posting this picture against my better judgment… I have a “friend” who doesn’t know when to stop. She made some pretty irritating comments about Maggie and her extra rolls, but I love her rolly polly-ness. And I know Joe’s mom and sister will LOVE to see this picture, so it’s mostly for their benefit. :)

November 2010 012

November 2010 009

This picture was taken on the 30th of October at Haylie’s first basketball game. I know I’m biased, but seriously… doesn’t she have the cutest face?

November 2010 018

This was last night in the tub… the first time I put her on her tummy in the tub, a few weeks ago, she FREAKED! Last night she actually liked it! And how could I not snap some pictures of her “Michelin Man” arms?? LOVE this girl!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh My! I think she is absolutely delicious!!! I can't wait to see her, and hold her and squeeze her. There is nothing better than a rolly polly healthy baby. And Maggie makes those rolls look good. She is so cute Cassi, I cannot believe it has been so long since we last saw you guys!

meagan said...

Rhone was so fat, the bumbo seat squeezed his legs tight. We had to hold it apart to pry his legs out. I think chubby babies are absolutely adorable, especially Maggie!

Rebekah said...

That baby is adorable!!! I can't believe she's 6mths old!! I can't believe my baby is almost 6mths old too... :( It's so fun though :) Mags looks like she's ready to crawl!! Watch out world!! Bryn won't even roll over... she's so stubborn!! I love love love the new pics!!

Katy said...

ADORABLE!!! I love love love the rolls! Reminds me of all my babies!! There is nothing cuter than a chubby baby!! :)

Yvonne said...

I think the Bumbo pic is awesome! Maggie is so so so so so CUTE and the rolls make her so much cuter! (and seriously, at least she fits in the bumbo....isaac's so fat his michelin man legs won't even fit in the holes.) Chubby babes are awesome.

I can't believe she's 6 months old. She has a smile and a giggle that light up the room. What a special little girl you have. :)