This year I was SOOO excited to get our tree. It’s always really exciting, but this year I have these really cool new boots that go up to my calf, and so I didn’t get cold the entire time! You’re probably laughing but I’m totally serious.
So I assumed we would get this PERFECT tree and everything would be great! Well… we found a few trees, but kept walking, just so we could MAKE SURE we picked the best one. Anyway, we walked around for probably an hour and a half before we found this tree.
Kind of funny looking, right? I agree. But we always like to pick a tree that has a little character. So- we cut it down. And brought it home. And I hate it. This is what it looks like in our house:
I feel like it looks like a giant bush. Or a weed. It looked SO cool outside when it was still in the ground… it had snow all over it and it looked like it had a few long branches here and there sticking out… No. EVERY SINGLE BRANCH is sticking out!!
Ok, so in all seriousness, it’s not that bad. It definitely has character. Maybe once we get the lights and ornaments on it, it’ll look a little better… On the bright side, there’s no way the ornaments can fall off. :)
2 comments:
I think it is cool looking. I say just go with it, it is a very unique tree. I think it will look awesome when decorated. I want to see after pictures!
I love it! you should totally decorate it with Dr. Suess theme. Seriously would be sooo cute!
Post a Comment