Translation:
Dear Mom and Dad. I am going to my friend’s house to play with them.
Then she tells me, “Mom, I am going to my friend’s house for real.” Like writing it to me in a letter means she gets to do it no matter what.
:)
I love it!!! She is a great writer :) How fun... I'm sure you let her go right... I mean come on she wrote it in a letter and everything!
Yeah, did you let her go? She DID go to a lot of effort to write that fabulous letter! :) She is too funny! :)
WOW!!! She is a genious! Seriously, she is in kindergarten and already writing you note telling you where she is. Love it.
I made a comment but i dont know if it worked. She is so smart Cassi, seriously, that is amazing.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love it!!! She is a great writer :) How fun... I'm sure you let her go right... I mean come on she wrote it in a letter and everything!
Yeah, did you let her go? She DID go to a lot of effort to write that fabulous letter! :) She is too funny! :)
WOW!!! She is a genious! Seriously, she is in kindergarten and already writing you note telling you where she is. Love it.
I made a comment but i dont know if it worked. She is so smart Cassi, seriously, that is amazing.
Post a Comment