Little Connor couldn’t WAIT to get out in the snow. A VAST improvement from last year… Connor has a “thing” with his hands. Always has. Doesn’t like them to be dirty or sticky (He may or may not get that from me ;). But mostly, he doesn’t like them to be cold. Unfortunately, we didn’t make it to the store before it snowed this year, and so cotton gloves and tennis shoes were the best we could do. I kept telling him to wear Haylie’s old ones, but she went and said (in front of him), “But everyone will laugh at him.” Thanks Haylie. So once his little cotton gloves got soaked through, he took them off and it was a huge, dramatic, chaotic, fiasco.
Poor little Maggie was mesmerized by the falling snow. She just kept touching the window over and over again. I’m sure she would have loved to get out there if I’d let her… At least she was happily watching Connor play!
No comments:
Post a Comment