Jul 15, 2010

RIP Swing

She's such a trooper, but fights sleep like no other. I kid you not, on Saturday, the swing swung. Monday, when I put her in it, my life saver (the swing) just wouldn't do it anymore. She's too heavy. Neither Haylie nor Connor "outgrew" the swing at 2 months. Just breaks my heart. Today, after trying to get her to take a nap EVERYWHERE but the swing, I finally gave in. She just wouldn't sleep! I put her in the swing and stood and swung it for a while til she fell asleep, so that I could get some things done. And when she fell.... she fell HARD!!! I know. I've already spoiled her...
(Look at that Buddha belly! Isn't she cute?!)

2 comments:

Taryn said...

oh my gosh..soooooooo cute! i love chubby babies! ok and as for spoiling..oh man..I do the same thing! No judgement here :)

Rachel said...

She is so adorable, and fat babies are the best, I think she is perfect! Naomi outgrew the swing at about that same time. I hope you guys really do come to Idaho soon, I need to hold that baby again.